my simple sweet wedding affair (PART 1)

Alhmadulilah, I find it that my wedding was super easy and didn't have any BIG dramas along the way. Thanks to my bridesmaid for my first day and my sidekick mak andam, Nurul on 2nd day. Betul orang kata, you wont really be the busiest person during your wedding day, just enjoy the show and all the belakang tabir is done by your family members. Alhamdulillah for having great family members buat seme bende bertungkus lumus and menjayakan the whole situation.

I shall start from 3rd Sep since I took leave on that day onwards.

3 Sep 15
9:00 - Wake up, make my way to Jamu Wellness @ Jurong Point.
11:30 - Reached and started the massage.

Image result for jamu wellness

The massage consist of:
1- Boreh, a hot herbal scrub and smeared the remaining to the skin and wrapped in a blanket and lying on a electric heated bed.
2 -Body masque, something like creambath and made my body smooth and silky
3- Massage. Wasn't that good compared to the ones in Batam

The place was fairly okay, not to the standard of what they offer lah coz they only have tirai and you can hear people snoring or even the masseur gossiping to each other. The shower area is even worst, a transparent. I quickly take my shower after my Boreh session.

Since my aunt who is the one sponsored it, tak ckp banyak lah kan. Sanggup sey pergi Jurong segala. hahah. It's a bridal package so it consist of this and facial. I thought I wanted to do the facial separately but after much thinking, nahhh. I wont be stepping there again and might as well do it now. Luckily there's no angry boils of pimples and puss from the outcome and the facial was just a waste of my 1.5hrs, sadly. Met up Zuliana and baby for a while skali tgk jam dah 5pm.

6pm: Reached home kena scolding from mom coz I was supposed to helped her to direct the deco people on how to deco, but actually not much to care pun at that moment of time coz nak siap2 for my henna night

7.30pm: maghrib and girlfriends and cousins were slowly coming by.

8pm: dinner and some chit chat. Cousins got priorities to get first because I have another henna artist which is also my good friend, Fatimah Z. Mine was done by Amany coz she was supposed to do for my engagement but then, I totally forgotten about it and do it for my wedding instead. Ade hikmah and free too :p

10.30pm: most of my friends and cousins dah siap pakai and they wanted to go home. Mine was done only at 11pm and my itchy hands wanted to peel it off before sleeping. My cousins stay overnight with me as my last few nights as a single lady, so shiok one!

4 Sep 15 
8.00am: Rise and shine, went to the flower nursery at Tampines to buy fresh flowers. So paisey my hands full with henna and walking around like nobody's business. hahah luckily I have kina with me coz we both teacher mah, got teacher's day off. hahah. we were super fickle minded to choose fresh flowers and we ended buying lesser than we thought.

A photo posted by にな サキナ (@ngnaaa) on



10am: reached home and we started arranging flowers for dulang hantaran. I wished that I had a simpler design in my mind coz it was super hard with alot of flowers. Luckily my aunts came to the rescue both wak milah and cik enab.





2pm: guys started to came back from Friday prayers and bringing all the kerusi meja and makanan down. Am so hungry and had a handful of food, took a nap.

4pm: started to iron all my dresses and preparing for khatam Quran

7pm: maghrib and sedara2 and neighbours dah start to come

7.30pm: started the khatam Al Quran. Here's a video. It was indeed a very moving, sad and touching moment for all of us (sedara2, cousins, neighbours and friends ). All cried buckets after the khatam Al Quran especially after my mom made her speech, habis dah basah tudung.

8.30pm: salam everyone and lepak here and there, finishing some stuff of my centrepieces and "guestbook"

10pm: sleep

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Comments

  1. Yay finally!! been waiting for your wedding posts. feels like ytd lah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right and 6 months has passed dear. so fastttt T_T

      Delete

Post a Comment