my simple sweet wedding affair (PART 2)

So here's the continuation on PART 1. THE day that so many people had been waiting for. hahah

5 Sep 15

6:00 Subuh
7:00 Sarapan.
8:00 I really wait till the last minute to mandi coz nak kene pakai corset.
8:45 Supposedly my MUA reached but she ended up late, I wasn't agitated maybe because I really put everything at the hands of Allah
9:15 She reached, with her assistant, so I started wearing my corset and baju. I cepat berpeluh and it will be shown with all the droplets kat misai area and hidung. huhu
10:00 done with make up and all, surprisingly! Yg kelakar everyone else seme blm siap. My paternal side seme belum sampai



10:30 we make a move to the masjid, (the guy side dah sampai, seated nicely accordingly) salam everyone yg dah sampai and sola tahiyyatul masjid. The feeling super surreal. Coz mcm syahdu mcm sedih mcm happy all in one.
10:45 kadi reached, mengeletar lah sey. I decided to duduk bawah coz I dont like to sit on the chair. Sadly, sedara2 tak nampak when I was seated coz no one "chopped" the space for me, my mom and my MIL.





11:00 the khutbah starts! You can watch from here this video here. I nangis rabak until my bulu mata terpeel off. hahaha
11:25 we ended quite fast, solat sunnah lepas nikah and then we recited lafaz sakinah



11:30 ambil gambar sikit2 around masjid with sedara mara. In the end, seme orang tinggalkan kite. huhu. no driver. hahah
11:55 start kite nye berarak with kompang.


12:00 - 12:20 kompang and some nasyid going on. then my cousin bacakan doa utk ktrg and having my parents kasi ucapan. Anak sorang perempuan lah kan, kalau anak lelaki mane nak dpt all these. hahaha



12:30 - 1:30 amek gambar and makan. MAKAN TU PENTING OKAY PENGANTIN!



1:30 - 2:00 salam2 guest make rounds and tukar baju
2:00 - 3:00 solat and salin baju. some photoshoot abit in the room



3:00 - 5:00 cut cake and kasi ucapan. after that we basically we seat down entertaining guests and makan dessert



5:00 exit with a bomb lah kan, main bunga api











5:30 we take photoshoot abit with my cousins because they not accompanying us for the real photoshoot the day after. kesian dorang penat






6:00 majlis habis
7:00 - 8:30 all packed and changed, waited for maghrib. my hubs still around till isyak and then he went back to his home
9:00 all just woke up from nap and count money! hahah
10:00 sleep

6 Sep 15

Since my side dah finish, ape lagi, bangun lambat lah me. hahah. everyone had a very tiring day the day before so seme bangun 10+ baru nak siap. My mak andam lagi gerek dtg 11am and by 12.30 dah siap pakai kan sanggul seme. I really love sanggul tapi nak solat kan, so sanggul letak tepi dulu. My hubs told me that he will come at 1.30pm. In the end he came 1.45pm so we chillex lah with all the photographer seme.

Meanwhile at his side, he got dibai' and maulid from 8.30am. Then he tukar baju mandi all.

2:00 reached his side. Sanding and amek gambar






2:30 makan
3:00 naik change clothes. was having bad headache and the mak andam knew it so she prepared me panadols and extra service! MASSAGE!! gerek punye mak andam or what kan!






4:30 turun and change and cut the pulut kuning


We celebrated the twins and abang long's birthday too which falls in September. Hehehe

And we headed to our outdoor photoshoot @ Bedok Reservoir Park.








 

After the photoshoot, I still remembered that we didnt discussed properly about to go home to who's house first and what, so it became mcm awkward situation gitu. So his brother nak hantar I balik to my parents place first, then him later. I didnt understand the rationale and konon nak pergi mane2 together until I balik rumah dia with his whole family around then nak amek barang to balik my place. He was so caught up (read:nak tolong kemas2, settle stuff in the house and whatnots) that we almost habis waktu to pray asar and Im still wearing my gown. and then the best part, he broke down nangis2 hug everyone and said jaga mak betul2 when he is not around. *very emotional but super awkward!* Everyone was crying whereas im still with my dress and dunno what to do. should have listen to my bro in-law to go home first :p

We ended up having to force him to go out from the house with him wimping and his brother send us home. Lol! What a story kan.

Nah the highlights video :))


Comments