1 year anniversary trip

It's funny how people keep on asking about your anniversary and how do you spend it. It's more surprising that people asked how come I never go on that day and just travel nearby. I didnt know there's a benchmark for 1st year anniversary nor have to do something special for that date. Little did I know that it is a normto make a trip just because it's our anniversary. Hahah.

Actually I dah plan nak pergi Istanbul (mcm nak buat Istanbul Aku Datang or Manisnya Cinta di Cappadocia), London or Europe tour but after so much incidents about Islamophobia especially in France, and prior to that were the bombing in Istanbul and France, I told myself just go for the safer and nearer. And I just changed job, again, I don't have enough off days to go anywhere. So redha jelah kan.



Mr A initially suggested to go back to Lombok coz we didn't explore that much during honeymoon. Tak tau lah mcm mane he wanted to go for Bali which I was a bit reluctant coz its majority are Hindus and makanan halal must be hard to find n pricey. But since the attractions are much more and my brother just gave me a trusted and cheap driver names Bayu (which I think everyone knows him), I will go for Bali. My brother went twice coz its too amazing. So I decided to search more about it (I'm more excited about my Korea trip than Bali tho).


Mt Batur


We are planning to go for 4 days 3 nights. Booked our flights from Skyscanner for cheaper deals and hotel from Groupon. They have quite a lot of deals for resorts and cheaper than Booking.com or Agoda.

Things to do:

To be honest, I don't know what I want to do much in Bali. Just go with the flow.


  1. Seawalker 
  2. Parasailing 
  3. White Water Rafting 
  4. Kayaking 
  5. Tanah Lot 
  6. Paragliding 
Weeeeee~~
Can't wait for the trip!!! Actually, I can't wait for the next trip which is my birthday trip!! Korea Korea Korea insyaAllah! Shall update my planning trip to Seoul.

Comments