First Anniversary!

Happy First Anniversary to us!! Time pass us by so fast that I can't believe that we had gone through ups and downs together and the honeymoon period still lingers. The most important thing is that we are planning for another trip (delayed anniversary trip, that is!). Yeah people keep on asking why I didn't go on the day itself, why postponed it to a later date. First, I just changed job, so my probation is until 20 September. Haha! That's why we postponed it. Secondly, we both didn't think to take an off day on the sacred day, so we both just spend time together after work which were Seoul Garden and then watched Train to Busan. *hint hint*  But that will be my birthday trip next year. Woohoo!! This Deepavali, we will be going to Bali! Actually we wanted to go Lombok again, but I guess we both wanted to do something more such as the SeaWalker and Tanah Lot. Got great deals of a great driver. All set and ready to go! Am so excited for Korea too as we will be spending time in winter season and so excited of the clothings and food definitely!!! OMGGG!! Shall share them in a different post. Nah, some picture of us.







A photo posted by Fiza Aw (@fiza_licious) on



REALITY

After a year, alhamdulillah everything seems easier. I've learned so much and being blessed with beautiful people around me. Learning new skills of jaga my anger and being super patient. I almost don't recognize myself anymore. Indeed marriage has taught me many things adn one of it is change. Change for the better lah. Jgn lah jadi pemalas mcm time anak dara bangun pukul 12pm and expecting ade makanan atas meja. Or tak kemas bilik and tak siapkan sarapan utk suami. Dah kahwin kenelah pandai ambil hati suami and in-laws. Bukan membodek tapi dah tanggungjawab isteri. Takkan hari-hari penat? Kalau gitu, suami takya kahwin pun cantik, buat bende sendiri je.

Balance. Both your family, his family and your own couple time. Memang susah lah nak semuanye equal tapi takle berat sebelah sana or sini then diri sendiri terabai. First few months of marriage of course kite terkejar sana, terkejar sini. Dah lama2 dah okay dah. Good relationship with your in-laws and biras2. I am still learning and building rapport with them. I am still young in this family and inexperience, there's so many things to explore and learn.

And of course, after a year of marriage, people started to ask, dah ade isi ke belum. At first, I can be very sensitive and disturbed by that question but luckily my aunts and uncles are not that type, so raya was not a hassle at all. I KNOW I GAINED A LOT OF WEIGHT and suspected pregnant in a way but I am not. Not yet. Mane org tak sedih. When your mom tried every very best to ask you not to eat these and that, eat these and that. Every time uzur depressed sendiri, nangis coz you know you takde baby, wasted so many pregnancy test kits until I gave up. Now mcm tell myself, kalau ade, ade. Kalau tak, takpe.

I will share my experience with you soon, in one or two weeks time when I have gathered all my courage to share and some information to blog about it. Stay tune~~

Comments