Happy 28th!

My birthdays generally will not be having any parties or surprises from anyone. Usually just my mom

  • buys cake or 
  • bakes the cake or 
  • cooks delicious meals or 
  • we eat out 
But this year was a bit different because mom said there's nothing to be happy about because im going to reach tiga puluh sen soon. I just brought my parents to the nearest mall to get lunch (was supposedly to eat cake at Noosh coz they were having half price that week but mom said it was too far out). Turns out to be a sourplum because of a conversation (dont worry, we didnt quarrel or anything. its just emotional i guess)
A forgotten my birthday and bought cakes on the wrong day. He then bought on the correct day which turns out he finished it all. hahah. I was a bit sulking (because I made his birthday bash awesome and he did say he wanted to bring me to staycation which ended up not happening because there's family event involves staycation too on the following week) but he comforted me to go town on that Saturday and had fun. Okaylah not so birthday celebration fun but more to just spending time together. It was 2 weeks of hectic at work and he needed a break. And he bought me casio baby g watch to match with his full black g shock. Hehe. Actually he was looking for his then I step tengok2 at the other watches and 

he said: 
choose any watch you like. 

and I was like: 
are you serious? nawwwwhhh 

he said:

Yup sure. I dont see you use a watch so why not grab one. Your birthday gift. Serious. 

me:



I miss working so that I can celebrate with my dearest colleagues a.k.a. friends. Mesti je ade surprise, and food of course! Tapi dapat meet up with Shaheedah before she headed to work. So much to talk yet so little time! She treated me breakfast and got myself a cake too.

I collected most of my birthday gift from Sephora, Faceshop and Yu Nam and posted on InstaStory way before my birthday and lead people wishing me on the wrong date. Hahah

On groupchats also had wishes which leads to the revelation of my accident which they asked so many things about the fall, fracture and my condition.

Smashbox,lip balm and tarte eye liner were from my students. Mom gave me the EMU oil and a cute top (not in picture). I got myself a bag from Sometime by Asian Designers (not in picture too)

I dont plan any thing for my 29th but I'm sure planning big for my 30th. Embracing my maturity and old age. Grow gracefully.

OMGGGG super insomniac these days its crazyyy. 

I've downloaded songs and saved all my Bali videos in this laptop, trying to figure out Final Cut Pro because the previous owner of the laptop somehow deleted iMovie (NOOOOOOO). I promise you I'm gonna blog more this year coz I dont have any earnings from last year. So sad.

Bali up!

Comments