My greatest thanks to these vendors whom made my wedding AWESOME!

I just realised I didnt thank anyone enough (especially my vendors) who had made my wedding a blissful without any hesitations.

I would like to say the awesomest thanks to:


  • 1.  My catering, Nurie Catering for the awesome foods and desserts. Details of the packages and contact number are here in this post.


pelamin bigger picture at night

the pelamin... and us

the simple deco of my choice of colour. you can see the centrepiece that I've made on the table

Here's the up close. I didint manage to take pictures on the night or the wedding day itself
     
  • 2. My awesome make up artist, Insyirah a.k.a. Bedsyeets a.k.a. vainbrained. Awesome service and awesome make up eventhough she came 30mins late coz she was sick but she didnt made me kanchiong while making up and donning me my tudung. In fact, I am the first person to siap compared to all my bridesmaids and my mom even!

ayu je muka aku. hahahah. ni time nikah
                 She gave me the best massage and some meds coz of wearing that sanggul lintang in this                      picture. She said it was normal to get headaches because the thing is heavy and tight.

A post shared by Fiza Aw (@fiza_licious) on

                  She even came down followed us for our photoshoot (which she didnt need to coz i did                       told her after the second make up then can go home coz we stretched till late) but she did                     and it was awesome pawsome!

A post shared by INSYIRAH (IN) (@vainbrained) on

A post shared by INSYIRAH (IN) (@vainbrained) on


  • 3. My videographer from VideoSmith and photographer from Bliss. They are the awesomest people who had to cover both full day receptions + outdoor shoot. Tak giler? Hahah. Fadli was also not supposed to come for our 2nd day outdoor coz we did it on the first day but he did out of goodwill/gesture. Power uh dorang. Both service very good, fast and on time. I like how VideoSmith delivered us both CD and thumbdrive for our videos + totebag and some dried baby breath. Betul nye professionally done and I didnt expect that because I thought they would just give us either CD or thumbdrive. For Bliss, we took the basic package of the normal black slots album and 3 frames that we can choose our pictures for those frames. Very fast and punctual.

Full Video of my wedding reception

Wedding Highlights

         Gambar ade banyak I've posted here. You guys can have a look here.

  • 4. My kompang boys, Kumpulan Kompang Al-Izz. Semua suka! My makcik pakcik seme and my friends from madrasah definitely. Even thought they are not my juniors in high school but they attended to my request asking them to do the selawats and songs that I really love!! Their voice were super awesome. Even no I put up on my Youtube, I got 900+ views since Jan I put it up.
Video from VideoSmith, Kumpulan Kompang Al-Izz

Full Video from Kumpulan Kompang Al-Izz

These top 4 are my major ones. Not forgetting the rest of them such as:

My bestest DJ (friend who helped me in desperate times AND DIDNT TAKE THE DUIT SAMPUL I SIAPKAN) Hassa Hari
Outfits from Merpati Creation
Tailor made Outfits from SETHbyEra
PA System from HairizMonoloque
Berkat, bunga rampai and Wedding Card from Joo Chiat

I think that's all! Let me know if you need details but I guess, at that moment of time, I booked all these 1.5 years before my wedding which is Q1 of 2014, which also means the prices have hiked up! 

Comments