not so sweet 16 turning sweet 17!

Happy 2017!

How's my 2016 so far? It's been like a reckless 16 year old teenager turning 17 for mine. There's always the good, the bad and the ugly.

The good
  • I got 2 months bonus from SOTA and left. hahahha
  • Went for 3 vacations. Vietnam, Melaka, Bali
  • Changed to new job at Mercu and had great colleagues turned friends
The bad
  • A still haven't decide to move out even though I've laid out the contingency plans
  • A still haven't pull out his name from his mom's house
  • I bought Macbook Pro and it died that very night. Have not sent for repair, maybe tomorrow. I really need to edit my photos and videos! Arghhhhh (currently using BIL desktop in his room)
  • Didn't get to go Umrah with my family because my parents insisted me to go with A
  • Korea trip has been cancelled!
The ugly
  • Broke my humerus bone (bicep area) into horizontally half. Been cast for 1 month and now wearing arm brace 
     
  • Got laid from work because the company lost the tender

So what's up 2017? While many were dreading to go work/school yesterday, I am still on hospitalization leave till 14 Jan. I'm not sure if the doctors will extend my HL but by then, I will be jobless too coz my "last day" of work is on 13 Jan.

Oh and shout out to my parent on their 29th anniversary yesterday. Shall plan a special celebration for them next year!

Me? I'm planning a KL trip in Feb, after the Chinese New Year long holiday. Still waiting for Amany to reply coz I'm not so sure if she has cancelled her off days. Just a short trip to go as much cafes as we can and shopping of course!! I'll apply job after my appointment and see what's the review from the doctors.

I'll blog about Vietnam first before Bali since it is super long overdue and Bali needs a video editing. Actually I've edited it using Youtube video maker but it SUCKS! Its more lousy than my normal iMovie maker. hahha. Sorry Youtube, I love your videos but that part doesn't really help that much. I hate the music/audio part where I cant keep half of the original audio and have some music in between or even overlay.

Stay tuned~

Comments