Bali Bali Bali

Like finally kan?

I've managed to finish up my long waited video. Actually I managed to finish it up in 2 hours BUT my itchy hand wants to include the Live Photos from my phone which I realised I can't and in ended up becoming a still picture, which I don't want to. And I still can't figure it out so I ditched it in the end.



I've also managed to finish my colour correction for my photos and change them to JPEG instead of CR which cannot be uploaded or do anything to it.

So here goes!

Firstly, I would like to thank my driver for the awesome drive and experience. He is very good! He knows good food and where to go. Just text him 2 weeks before you head to Bali and he will pick you up at the airport. Shout out to Bayu (I know most Singaporeans, even the makcik2 took him as their personal driver too coz he's cheap rates and great service). You can contact him through FB or Whatsapp (+62 815 58091601).



Bali is similar to Singapore i find coz the muslims are not the majority and finding real halal food must be with halal logo/cert. The harder part is that everyone looks like malay but they can be hindus. Lol! They are religiously harmonious country having temple (kuil), pura and mosque side by side.

I won't say its the best travel adventures but I climbed Mt Batur! That was tough man with asthma coz my lungs were freezing up with the cold temperature at 4am but it was all worth it!




















We scrapped the idea to do ATV and Water Rafting after tiredly sitting in the car from Mt Batur to our hotel (4hrs to Mt Batur and 5hrs back). Qadha tidur lah ape lagi. hahaha. We also did the seawalk which was amazing. I was quite scared because it was my first time and being me, not knowing to swim! Hahah. But all went well and both of us enjoyed it because we layan diri sendiri coz the guide was too engrossed with the Korean girl who's with us. I started to realise that if we travel to Malaysia and Indonesia, they don't really treat us like tourist but to the Ang Mohs and Koreans, komain! Super double standard!

Alhmadulillah everything was planned by Bayu and it was terrific. I really love the goodness of having him to ensure that we get to eat halal food (especially at Jimbaran where he reserved us a fantastic seat, viewing the sunset and by the beach, super romantic. We did of course asked him to eat with us but he politely declined).

The not so best part was the hotel because A wanted to have the villa with a pool and in the end I didnt really enjoy the room because of the staff and service, far from anything else. The shuttle was also a one way trip with only 3-4 timings per day. How liddat?

If you want to know more about Bali or the activities that I did there, just comment below and I shall share with you either by replying or an new blogpost. Was it worth it? I would say 50-50 coz it wasn't that amazing but we did have fun and relaxing moments there. I wish I know how to drive, it is kinda waste money to pay a driver and cant really enjoy because our butts hurt from seating 2-3 hours at the back. Imma adrenaline junky guys, what do u expect? hahah

*I just realised that I haven't upload my Honeymoon video to Lombok. Shall do that soon!*

Comments