Selamat Hari Raya

Selamat Hari Raya everyone! I know it's 22 Syawwal already but like yeah,it is still Syawwal.

How's everyone's Hari Raya visiting coming along? I really love mine! (because I got to jalan raya with my maternal side more this year) and it was fun! Of course it is different this year as most of us are married and have different raya visiting timings but we sure did had fun still especially the convoying.

It was my success also as I managed to cook for A's family Ayam Korma and gave some to my mom too for some of her guests who were visiting. We did alot of budgettingas I was just starting my new job and have not get my paycheck yet at that moment of time. Our baju are mostly recycled and we only spend most of the time baking cookies. A did quite a lot this year compared to me. I baked Cheesestick for my mom and choc chips yg tak menjadi for mil's place.

Speaking of which, it is our 2 years being married and celebrating raya at our mil's place. I really hope and get all of your dua's that we can get our home asap and Raya at our own home next year! weeeeeeeeeeeeee~

Initially we wanted to buy BTO because it is cheaper but now A wants to get a ground floor resale flat. I actually love ground floor too coz of the kampung feeling and you can have your own garden and porch/garden at the back of the house. And it also means higher ceilings too. I've already got my mind thinking of the design that we wanted for the house. But most importantly, what colour of my kitchen appliances would be? HAHAHAH

RED
red appliances for kitchen | My Re-ment Red Re-painted Kitchen Appliances | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Red kitchen utensils or red kitchen cutlery    As red is a great color to bring our mood up and...
Or Turqoise?

LOVE these turquoise kitchen appliances! Turquoise kitchen decor, appliances, and gadgets!

Or Rose Gold?

 Image result for pinterest rose gold kitchen appliances Image result for rose gold kitchen appliances


My cousin just went to Melbourne, Australia and told me she bought so many things from Kmart (because she is getting her place soon). I would too this September! that's why I am browsing and looking for nice colours for my kitchen. Cheyy my kitchen seyy. hehehe

Soon insyaAllah. Pray for me :)

Comments