Dream Kitchen

Image result


Image result

Image result for hdb bto kitchen tiles backsplash

Image result for hdb bto kitchen white marbles

Image result for hdb bto kitchen white marbles

Image result for hdb bto kitchen white marbles

I just can't wait for my own place pleeeeaseeeeee. I want my own kitchen! huhu

We are looking high and low for resale flat near my mom's place and some are quite impressive. I am hoping we are getting 80k grant, good home area and no need to renovate so much! Hahah! Did some research and they are quite a few which are nice and the kitchen is super lawa. We'll apply for HLE and other documentations to settle before finding our ideal place. I truly love the kitchens like up here and actually bought quite a few things from Australia tooo. Oh did I mentioned I won Philips Air Fryer for my company's dnd? HAHA! I actually wished for it!

Till then, finding house is so hard and a chore especially the paper work and moneyyyyy.

Comments