Just becoming: 29

While Adele had her albums titled as her age in trilogy, I would want to dedicate 2018 and 2019 with special title - Just Becoming: 29 and Becoming: 30. Inspired by SOTA's Just Becoming and Becoming piece of graduating students dance performances, it seems there's more sense of purpose and more focus in whatever I am doing right now.

So in a month's time, I will be celebrating my last 20s birthday, thus with much enthusiastically embracing it. I think now I have a different feeling and thinking of how I should run things, jotting my aspirations and ideas.

I have chose a symbolic present for myself, a Pandora rose gold ring for my 29th birthday. To me, it symbolises maturity and strong headed woman.


Oh and getting Google Pixel 2 phone for a switch from iPhone. It was a thing back then and I was looking forward to iPhone X but after my current phone's screen cracked, my heart shattered to pieces (what a PUN!)
I have so many things to achieve and really want to take charge of my 29th because I deserve it and I have to strive for it.

Here is my 29th wishlist:
  1. Get a house and settled down (plus all the house warming parties, raya open house and lepak session with my friends)
  2. Driving license (I have been procrastinating this for the longest time ever. And once pass, I would want to go Langkawi and drive. Crazy but yeah!)
  3. Establish and be more serious with my business, SKARVES
  4. Be healthy! (I am not at my best health and I need to go for check ups which I am scared of)
  5. Sign up for Hajj, which right now on waiting list year 2039.
  6. Create my own YouTube channel on travelling vlogs, book reviews and motivational things. Not to be a YouTube influencer but more to motivate people out there. I had my previous one but it doesn't do great justice. Try to do re-branding of everything

To be honest, I don't have much for 29 because 30 will be the awesome one! Yeay to 29! My last 20s! I love myself. HAHA

Comments