My 29th Birthday

I am not trying to make a big deal out of it since I got this video from A like 3 - 4 months before my birthday. hahah



Yes! Birthday is not special coz everyone apparently has their birthday and to celebrate them *calls the haram police* IS HARAM. Okay too dramatic. I've watched one of the videos regarding Paganism of Birthday celebrations is that we are very vulnarable on our borthday because all the satan, evil spirits would want to get to you , so they have some offerings and lighting candles to ward away the evil spirits and satan. *but it didnt make sense coz satan is from fire, why would he felt that candles would burn them?*

ENOUGH of that. I just want to have some fun (but with who?) coz A always had and having his reservist for 2 weeks (this coming is 3 weeks) during my birthday week. Paling best, he had to stay in and can't make it on my birthday. He didn't even make a big deal of my birthday because, like the video on top says: "Everyone has their own birthdays"

But I still want! hahahha

1st: I want flowers, balloons on my birthday at work. Which he can't do it because he is in reservist.
2nd: USS or Legoland
3rd: A legit birthday party. But who will come sey dgn the person who aged 29 years old? I shoud got married earlier lah to enjoy all these. Dah tua2 baru nak enjoy. Feeling either glamping or staycation.

Well, everything up there didn't happen. Nothing, apparently. In school, my colleagues didn't know that it was my birthday. Had the last minute thing where the custodian and OM didn't do their work and I always have to check on them whether they have put signages or chairs or what. Super bummer!

My friends only got to know my birthday 2 days late and started to wish me. Itssokaay guys, really. ahahha

So yah. That's my 29th Birthday you guys!


Comments