Being 29

Hi Assalamualaikum everyone!

Term 1 has passed and now I am trying to finish up my work for the whole of Term 1 and moving on to Term 2. Having birthday in January just keeps me in the order manner of school calendar and remind myself to take a break here and there.

Being 29, I felt super energetic and hyped up to get things done in my bucket list, which right now I am feeling burnout because of those goals and my work as well.

Image result for january 29 1989 29 years of awesome 

Things I have done so far:
  1.  Applied house and talked to an agent regarding house value in Singapore
  2.  Enrolled driving license and waiting for my practical theory test and practical lessons
  3.  Enrolled a ladies bookclub + spiritual enhancement
  4.  Went to fertility clinic in government hospital and my aunt saw us *yikes*
  5.  Enrolled a 2 year degree programme which is starting in July!
And yeay we are going for a staycation soon as both A and I are very tired from our work and we just want to relax and have fun. It's too tiring to become and adult. I just wish that I got married earlier, go for so many holidays together and then we settle down for a house or something.

Super in love with this! Thanks A!
Cheap thrills like this makes us appreciate more of one another walaupun berdua :)

Speaking of which, it is coming to 2.5 years of marriage and alhmadulillah we are good. I mean at times we will feel a bit lonely without our juniors but there is always a hikmah to every single thing. Like what my friend said, maybe Allah wants us to be sabar, to be nearer to Him, to practice patience or even there is a bigger picture that we do not know off.

This year, we are going for TTC (trying to conceive) again. I am scared definitely on the outcome and the processes that we have to face. It has been the longest period since 2016, we've been trying and hoping this year, we will find some answers.

Amidst all the work and live achievements, I feel that at 29 and being a madrasah student, somehow or rather being distant from religion. Like, I do not have time or choice to pray properly and slowly. I do not know of any majlis ilmu going on and things just fled. I feel like the sense of lost that we are too busy with dunya and my soul just keeps screaming of emptiness and loneliness. It needs to be fed like our stomach and our brain. So I have signed up Ladies Book Club every Friday night at Al Qudwah and starting my morning zikir and evening zikir. At least makes my soul relax.

I will share more on TTC journey when things are more certain. 

Comments