I've been accepted to RMIT-SIM!

Yes it's sounds crazy. I am 29 years old lady, applying for degree at RMIT. Why waited for so long? And why do I have to commit on so many things now?

hahaha

because I can't wait that's why. I am a go-getter person. If I want it, it means I must have it, even what it takes is to go all out. And it is also to vent out the frustration in me.

Frustrated that my house problem has not settled, no news from HDB and resale house is super expensive in Tampines. I can't afford to have HDB loan and bank loan at the same time and that is not included the reno loan (if any).

You see, I have set my long list of things I wanted to achieve and accomplish but because of the uncertainties and pending situation makes me "skip" and get the next in line.

I will be taking Degree in Business (Management) as part-time, will be completing in June 2020 and insyaAllah graduate in Aug 2020. Yeay!

I have yet to chose my electives but I am super excited to be a student again! Hopefully it will pass by very fast and easy for me.

What is my plan after my degree? If everything goes well, I would like to change to a better job and pay in the MFA. I find that PR or admin is the most comfortable and suitable for me.

And also expand my Skarves business definitely insyaAllah. heheh.

Image result for sim rmit
That will be me in the future
Anyways, I got to know from my friend that SIM/SUSS provides shuttle to certain areas directly from school to your preferred destination. Here are some of the options:

UniSIM Premium Services


With classes stretching up to the late night at UniSIM, Premium Services Operators tapped into this new area of students seeking to commute to and fro from their school at UniSIM to their home in the heartlands in comfort. This concept is similar to that of the various Premium Services in the Central Business District and Changi Business Park.
Nearby MRT Stations – DT6 King Albert Park & EW23 Clementi
Public Bus Service Serving UniSIM – 52, 61, 74, 74e, 75, 151, 151e, 154, 184
The following Premium Services originate/terminate at UniSim, Clementi Road –
749 & 764
Scroll down to view the relevant premium services guide.

Premium Bus Service 749
Route Information
RouteClementi Rd (SIM HQ) → Yishun Ave 2 (Yishun Stn)
Operator Information
Current OperatorLGK Transport Services
lgktransport@lenamarine.com.sg
Departure Times from Uni SIM2200hrs, (Weekdays except Public Holidays & Uni SIM Sch Holidays)
FrequencyUnidirectional Service
NA
Operating Days: Weekdays only, except UniSIM school holidays. Does not operate on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
Departure Times:
  • 2200hrs
Fares:
  • $4 per trip
Transfer rebates & concessionary travel are not applicable.
Fleet: Premium 749 operates on a private coach.
Route Information:
  • Off Clementi Rd
    – Uni SIM
  • Yishun Ave 2
    – Yishun Stn

Premium Bus Service 764
Route Information
RouteClementi Rd (SIM HQ) → Tampines Ave 4 (Tampines Int/Stn)
Operator Information
Current OperatorLGK Transport Services
lgktransport@lenamarine.com.sg
Departure Times from Uni SIM2200hrs, (Weekdays except Public Holidays & Uni SIM Sch Holidays)
FrequencyUnidirectional Service
NA
Operating Days: Weekdays only, except UniSIM school holidays. Does not operate on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
Departure Times:
  • 2200hrs
Fares:
  • $4 per trip
Transfer rebates & concessionary travel are not applicable.
Fleet: Premium 764 operates on a private coach.
Route Information:
  • Clementi Rd
    – SIM HQ (Bus Stop outside SIM HQ)
  • Tampines Ave 4
    – Tampines Stn / Int


Premium Bus Service 766 [Withdrawn]
Route Information
Route[PM] Clementi Rd (SIM HQ) → Punggol Field (Opp Blk 126A)
Operator Information
Current OperatorTranscity Bus Services
Departure Times from SIM2200 (Weekdays)
FrequencyUnidirectional Service
AM Peak: – mins | PM Off Peak: – mins
Operating Days: Weekdays only, except UniSIM school holidays. Does not operate on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
Departure Times:
  •  2200hrs
Fares
  • $3.50 per trip
Transfer rebates & concessionary travel are not applicable.
Fleet: Premium 766 commonly operates on private coaches.
Route Information:
Towards Punggol 
  • Clementi Rd
    – SIM HQ
  • Upper Serangoon Rd
    – Serangoon Stn
    – Kovan Stn
  • Hougang Ave 2
    – Blk 708
  • Hougang Ave 10
    – Blk 512
    – Blk 522
    – Blk 421
  • Punggol Rd
    – Opp The Rivervale
    – Opp Blk 110
    – Blk 227D
    – Blk 231
  • Sengkang East Way
    – Blk 235
    – Sengkang Stn
  • Punggol Field
    – Blk 268C
    – Blk 272C
    – Opp Blk 201A
    – Blk 196A
    – Blk 173B
    – Opp Blk 126A

Comments