Turning 30 in 6 months

PANIC MODE!

Actually not so because age is just a number. kk tak. I am very concern with health issues and I realise that my body is getting weaker and tired.

I just noticed that my skin starts to draw lines when I smile or frown.

I just realised that my white hair becoming more visible.

I realised that I am not as strong to be outside after 10pm. I will be very groggy and tired.

I realised that some small things dont matter and being yourself with no branded bags and clothes with no make up on my face is the best-est things in life.

I realised that my metabolism is getting lower, have to eat healthy food, have to exercise more.

I just realised that 30 is just a number to say that you are not a youth anymore, no more discounts for holidays or business loans.

K tu je nak bilang. Bye

Comments