Krabi-nniversary!

I almost forgot to update about Krabi as my class starts the week after we got back. Lesson are hectic but I will let you know in another

So we are having shot getaway to Krabi! I've always wanted to go Krabi because my Phuket experience wasn't as fantastic due to rainfall.

I've booked tickets and accommodation and the rest is up to my husband to pay. nyeheheh.

Tickets were so cheap when we booked through Scoots. 2 pax for only $230 excluding insurance but it is good. We bought from Tuesday Frenzy which is awesome. Then I got a membership from Booking for another cheaper rates, $269 for 3 nights with bathtub, airport shuttle, mosque just beside us, hourly shuttle to the beach, free wifi and the hotel owns by Muslims who serve halal food. It is called Ao Nang Phu Phi Maan.

This trip is a celebration for my husband's birthday and our anniversary. so we picked 21 July to 24 July. It was the best trip ever! Felt like our honeymoon again. hehe. great place and environment and the best place to relax. We may want to make a comeback there for more relax and sightseeing adventures again.

I've planned to go to the Emerald Pool, Railey Beach, swimming with planktons at night, cruising on a yacht or boat through sunset and a BBQ dinner by the beach. Partly some of it didn't happened but here are the most of it:


My hunkie husband

Those are real bananas. I've never seen bananas that much in one "jantung pisang" before

I was so happy regarding this picture coz I just captured planktons in action! See those blue lights in the waves?
That's them!
When we went for the tour + swimming at night to see the bioluminescence, the expectation was like in the movies, Life of Pi. But it wasn't as bright and kinda rip off as the guide said, you can find it anywhere as long as it is pitch black because it is nature that the planktons live in the sea and will lighten up it there's movement in the waters.

Related image
Expectations
Related image
reality, even less bright and less planktons





Chicken Island

Sunrise from our hotel

One of the island hopping


His birthday meal

Super love the Emerald Pool

James Bond Island


I just realised that not all photos were transferred in my laptop and I really want to show great photos and great food that we had. Very good time spent. I will edit our video soon after my brother's wedding and will definitely update the 2nd part of Krabi.


Here's the gist of the video after 1.5 years ehhhh. Melampau!


Comments