ONE month till my 30th birthday!

It is so sad to bid farewell to my 20s but let's embrace it with a BANG! okay, my bang is not those crazy things I wanted to do in life anymore. Dah matang kan? hahah.

Let's go back to my Just Becoming: 29 list and what I have achieved so far:
  1. Get a house and settled down (plus all the house warming parties, raya open house and lepak session with my friends) After much emotional rollercoaster ride of wanting resale flat, kena rejected applying SBF twice, Alhamdulillah there's a new patch of land where they are building new BTO housing estate near my MIL's place, super near to Tampines West MRT too. Both A and I are very excited to get the results soon. DOAKAN! 
  2. Driving license (I have been procrastinating this for the longest time ever. And once pass, I would want to go Langkawi and drive. Crazy but yeah!) I am not even near finishing and it's gonna be a year soon. huhu. nak chiong pun, duit sey. I believe I will only pass by May next year.
  3. Establish and be more serious with my business, SKARVES With having my night studies, it was quite tough to concentrate and get great deals and preparing tudung. Slowly but surely.
  4. Be healthy! (I am not at my best health and I need to go for check ups which I am scared of) Alhmadulillah I am cancer free! More readings here.
  5. Sign up for Hajj on waiting list year 2039 now. Still left with 2 weeks to apply for this year. hehe
What's next? I still have a ton of things to accomplish. Travelling of course!
  1. We initially wanted to go for Umrah in November after my brother's wedding but it was too near, 19 - 30 Nov but it would be too rushing and fatigue after the wedding. A couldn't take leave end November - December period whereas I can't take long leave in January - February because school just reopen. I had in mind to go under Ustazah Habsah, Sunny Island and looking at the dates, I am pretty sure we either going on after the March holidays or Oct/Nov period.
  2. CNY: Krabi/Lombok trip again or Bandung for my business or Ho Chi Minh for A's business
  3. Before Good Friday week: my long awaited Kashmir OR A's Japan dream trip
  4. Hari Raya Haji: China, Indonesia or Cambodia to do korban there
  5. End year celebration to end my 30th in NZ
Okay, besides travelling, I am also planning for my 30th birthday bash, alone (its the 5th year that I celebrated my birthday without A as he is always during that period. What's more worst that when I got married to him, the high-key trainings just started which also means 3 weeks of jungle training or OPS training. YOU SUCH A BUMMER SAF!)

Related image
I really love Amaara Sanctuary and really want it BUT it is sooo expensive just for 1 night. I even emailed Booking.com but they did not reply my so-called "sponsorship"

Here I am, jotting down the list that I want to achieve or consider strike a line off the bucket list. You will only see it on my birthday and end of year.

So let's embrace 30 with a good hype and insyaAllah everything will be good in His will and grace.

Comments