Travelling Boots

I have always love travelling and I wished that I started way earlier, like 19 years old. I am the eldest in the family and travelling on my own or with cousins did not start only when I hit 23. So good that my brothers started earlier and go further than me because of me (when I started at 23, they were like 21, 19 and 17). haiz.

I did know how my parents would react and I experimented it when I was 23. My parents, especially my mom got scared and most of my travelling journeys were either with my siblings or my cousins. So here's my journey:

2012 - Batam, Pulau Perhentian, Phuket
2013 - KL, Hong Kong, Macau
2014 - Langkawi (with Family), Bintan, Batam
2015 - Batam, Lombok (Honeymoon), Cameron Highlands
2016 - Ho Chi Minh/ Da Lat, Bali
2017 - KL, Batam, Melbourne (with Family)
2018 - Krabi, JB, Batam, Penang, Japan, Umrah

Japan didn't happen and it is not going to any time sooner coz A said its expensive. Haiz. Umrah was cancelled too because A couldn't get leave end of Nov and Dec as his work is on high alert on maintenance since judges and lawyers are out for holiday. And also, it would be tiring to squeeze after my brother's wedding. So we gave it a pass and going next year insyaAllah.

Now, I am left with 8 days left, to plan for a holiday is kinda crazy and last minute. I asked a lot of people on whether they want to go holiday with me somewhere, most are out of leaves or going overseas passes (from their parents) while others have important things to clear at work. So I broke my leaves to 2, 1 week on end of Nov and 3 days after Christmas to make up a week too.

The first week, my parents and Munir planned to tag me along to go to Selangor, planned so many things and when the train tickets are out and had to resort to bus (my mom still scared of taking planes because of the recent plane crash), my dad cancelled and said just go JB. I really do not have a lot of plans in JB. Just going to Paradigm Mall, do shopping at KOMTAR and we went Taman Austin's water park (super fun!) and the highlight of the trip was the VR stimulator at KOMTAR. So cheap and happening!

Image result for futureland fun zone vr game simulation

My brother and I doing the roller coaster simulation


My dad doing the jet fighter simulation




This Christmas break, my cousin Sarah and I are going Penang. We are going for the best break ever and enjoy while we can. And for the love of food. heheh. There's quite a few activities there like sightseeing, museums and of course adrenaline junky us wants to go for Gravityz. It is somehow similar with the ones we did at Macau. hahah

Image result for gravityz

Related image
They have more points to stand and pose
Image result for gravityz
The bridge
The most scariest of them all, is the flying fox.

Image result for gravityz
Ni buat aku kecut
But definitely can't wait for this trip with her. Just the 2 of us ladies.

So what's up for 2019?
A threw some ideas on where he wanted to go. Krabi (again), Japan and Iceland were on top of his list while I listed Korea, New Zealand, Europe. But with tight finances as we are saving for our future home and also umrah, we only can pick 2 destination only. I can let go Korea if we are going Japan but not Iceland yet. I want to drive in NZ and to wrap my 30th birthday with that. Tengok lah mcm mana ye.

Comments