19.01.19 - Turned 30

Bismillah.

I know that this year will be tough for me with my job and other pending matters (baby, home, Umrah trip) that are unsettling and makes my mind going 24/7. But with much Sabr, I guess things will be fine. I guess. I don't know what to expect and I know that in the back of my mind that I can't have everything that I wanted at the same time. I fear for whatever that will come in my way at the age of 30, getting older and nearer to death, everything not settled yet (or is it forever not settled?).

Anyways, my birthday bash started from my SILs who celebrated a week before at Changi Airport. I got a gift from them and we went to ear Saap Saap Thai's mango sticky rice and Thai Milk Tea. What a surprise really!



I also just learnt how to bake brunt cheesecake and put it to test. Baked the burnt cheesecake for my colleagues yesterday and also celebrated with A on this very day.

Briyani day

Not full dept
Both of us got present. Andrew for his leaving

A bought a Unicorn cake and brought me to Kumoya and we had a themed makan place of Pusheens. He made me the best and happiest person alive. He also bought Pusheen plush toy for me. I actually wanted a trip to staycation for my birthday as I did for him but with both our work is at it's peak, we had to postponed it in February, and it is a trip! Weeeee. Double happiness!





Even the pusheen in the store is a birthday pusheen

P/S: Pusheen is not really my favourite plush toy or anything. We just wanted to try a themed cafe with cool and overly priced food. That's all.

On Sunday, we celebrated at my parent's place. Mom made a cake for all of us and she cooked lovely food for all of use.







Feeling so blessed turning 30. InsyaAllah to be a better muslimah, wife, daughter and sister. Living the full potential and always be grateful to all the bounties that Allah have gave me. 




Comments