OUR home (FINALLY!!)

Alhmadulillah

I can't keep this quiet and under a secret. WE BOUGHT A HOUSE! Like finally! After 4 years of staying at my MIL's place, I finally have my own place to stay.

I won't tell you the story of our house hunting as I have mentioned it here previously. We went to see a bunch of other houses from our agent's listing but mostly not to our liking. Either the corridor was too busy with too many neighbours, too far from bustop, main road, shops and everything. Or good location but too expensive but very minimal home condition.

I believed that everything happen for a reason and perfect timing. So here are the details:

  • $420k. No COV
  • Tampines St 83
  • 4A model
  • 109 sqm
  • Corner - having 3 neighbours only
  • Fully furnished with aircons in all 3 rooms, oven, water heater, 1 build-in wardrobe in master bedroom
  • Toilet HIP (Home Improvement programme) done and paid
I only took few pictures when we were there.






And they are quite nice to give us these for free!

I dont need to find electric kettle nor a water jug for cooler. Its available!

They also giving us this! I can put it in my guess room for my extra space of wardrobe!

The giving us this set together with coffee table and side table that matches the table. So we dont need to buy furnitures.
We are going to buy furnitures using "monthly installment without interest and pay the full before the delivery" kinda scheme. We already bought sofa at Courts because it is on promotion. Hehe. We still have yet to settle for fridge, washing machine, rice cooker and vacuum. But the total amount will be crazy, but with the monthly installment, you dont feel so much of a pinch.

There are many stores doing this. Asking them to reserve the products and deliver when we get the keys. Courts, Mega Discount Stores, Harvey Norman, Gain City and more. This is very useful especially to those who are waiting for their house for 5 years and no storage space, this is the best that you can have and NO INTEREST! Why no interest? Because the items are not yet sent to you thus, they can take installment for free. It's like you chope the items and get it delivered later on.

I've already made a list on the things that I want to buy so that I don't over spend. But so tempting to buy so many things. And I have planned something for my sewing room. It will be the studio/ workshop/ sewing room. Got so many inspiration from Pinterest.

bead board ceilings



I am about to embark on a journey to really getting my craft room how I want it. I am sharing a list of needs for the ultimate craft room and plenty of inspiration for storage and design. So many ideas! How will I incorporate all of them?!

Office inspiration board





Comments