Recap my milestones at 30

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

I will be turning 31 in 9 days! Let's recap on what I have achieved so far.

10 Mar: House viewing and deposit
22 Apr: Did IUI 
29 Apr: Failed TP test
3 May: Failed IUI
27 May: First day of work in UAE Embassy
30 May: Key collection
30 June: Deferred my studies
28 Jul: Moving in to our new house
12 Oct: Housewarming for Oghe Timo
19 Oct: Housewarming for in-laws
16 Nov: Housewarming for maternal & paternal side
8 Dec: Housewarming for Aljunied Sisters
15 Dec: Climbed Bromo
26 Jan: Housewarming for in laws
28 - 29 Dec: Staycation with my girlfriends @ Batam
8 Jan: PASSED MY FREAKING TP (now I can drive!)

Alhamdulillah. I believed that I wanted so many things to happen in a year but Allah told me to relax and stay calm, things will eventually come by at a perfect time.

Now I will resume my studies, doing my 2nd round of tests for my baby journey and insyaAllah Umrah in June (been postponing Umrah since 2018, I dont thing is right to postpone any further). Hope that I dont burn out myself and take things slowly. I am freaking 31, getting older and older body, need to take care of my mental and physical health as well. Cutting sugar intake and do more exercise insyaAllah.

I dont expect a very grand birthday treat this year coz getting older and nothing to celebrate anyways. Will see what's in store in 2020. hehe



Comments