My weight loss routine

بِسْمِ الله الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم

I was scolded by my gynea the other day that I did not lose weight. I did but it was not so significant as she gave me 3 months to work on it. She was very concerned on why I did not managed to reduce my weight and what had failed. She then started to give me advice on taking care of my health is the most important thing rather than indulging delicious things. I can see in her eyes the disappointment because she told me that if it is not for the baby journey, please do it for my own sake.

I am left with 1 month to see her for the IVF review and the processes and procedures that we might opt for. She said that the success rate will be much higher if I lose weight. My ideal BMI weight is 55kg which is a struggle to reach that with 1 month time frame but I still have to press on and do it.


I followed this and the result was astonishing! I had my other videos that I have been following but it seems that my weight has been stagnant and could not go down any further. My aim was to reduce 5kg for this month. 

Pre Day 0: 77.2kg
Day 0: 76.4kg (when I saw my gynea)
Day 1: 75kg
Day 2: 74.4kg
Day 3: 73.9kg 
Day 14: 72.6kg

And have been ups and downs during this period and I had also fasting month has ended. Within 2 weeks, I managed to achieve my goal of 5kg. I could do this because I was fasting and drinking celery juice in the morning. To enhance more weight loss, I have stop having sugar and salt intake in my meals and vegetable. 
  • No sweet drinks, carbonated, 3-in-1 instant coffee or Milo
  • No desserts, sweets, ice creams, pastries
  • No chips, crackers
  • No salt or enhancers (Ajinomoto, cubes) in all cooking
  • Load with lots of vegetable in everyday meal
Now I am changing to this new exercise as she promised doing it every day for 2 weeks will shed more weight, aiming for 10 kg loss.


I won't say that it is going to be easy but I am definitely looking forward to meet my gynea with my new weight, hopefully she is going to be happy with me.

Best of luck to those who wanted to try 

Comments