Dandruff free - at last!

 بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

I had itchy scalp when I was growing up, maybe from 15 years old and not knowing about the dandruff only when I was 21. I suspected that my dandruff also the main cause of my eczema because when I scratch my head, I will tend to scratch my inside elbow, forehead and neck. I told my friend about my flaky head and she said it is dandruff. 

I even went to Yunam Haircare about my hair loss or hair thinning and she said it is because of my dandruff problem. I went to some saloons too but the problem did not go away until recently I tried Silkpro. 




It is expensive and I was not convinced. I was toggling between Silkpro and Herbal Essences (Argan Oil) which is so good to my hair but it did not resolve the scalp problem. 


Finally after just using 2 bottles of Silkpro, masyaAllah and I only realised that the flaky stuff just gone like last 2 weeks! haha. its is very good and I am thankful towards Allah that this is gone. No wonder my hair is thickening and I felt hot because of the thick hair (meaning my scalp is healthy and growing more hair now). Now I want to go back to the herbal essence because it feels good. For me the most important thing is that no paraben no SLS. I am going towards organic items.

Comments