32nd Birthday!

Alhamdulillah I am still blessed to reach my 32nd years of living.

Start of a small celebration with my family members coming over the weekends. We ordered Fatty Bombom, smores brownie from @sweetneez and mom brought putri salat (my favourite!). I was so happy to get my family to come to my place and play with our kittens. heheh

K lah not really a celebration but just makan-makan session.





Then on the day itself, at work my colleagues surprised me with a Chocolate Origin cake. so yummy! I have been wanting to have one and it just melts in my mouth.

 



Then when I cam back from work, A surprised me with a cake with an LV bag design. It was so cute because I told him that I did not manage to get a branded bag for my birthday. The xake was delicious too. Then A and I went to Carousel for our dinner because I was eyeing the chilli lobster, oysters and the duck. It was splendid! I had to eat all my favourite food and waited patiently for the desserts. Of course, I was waiting for bread pudding, creme brule and my birthday cake. I only did not manage to eat the steak because we were too full. hehhe. We left with a full belly


First birthday cake 

Second birthday cake 






And lastly, I had a birthday surprise with my friends on 8 February. Amany was so thoughtful having to decorate her house with the Happy Birthday bunting and blew all the balloons herself! I thought we were just hanging out and having high tea but it was nice. I brought brownies and saying that "oh since no one mentioned dessert, might as well I bake and let them taste". Indeed they love it and I told them lucky you guys never bring dessert which to my surprise, they actually bought an ondeh-ondeh cake for me.


Being 32 isn't that bad. I always fear the 30s but to be honest, I feel more matured and calm than I used to be. Of course burning desires like travelling and doing some adrenaline rush things still in me but I am more cautious now on certain things. Embracing the 30s as if we are 20s! Never too late to do anything! 

Comments